In what has been a strange few months for all of us, we are finally getting back to some normality. There will be a few changes in line with Government guidelines as we return to our ‘new normal’.
Our Reception, Gym, Pool and Changing areas will be frequently cleaned and sanitized. All our staff have completed their Covid-19 Training Course and are certified. We are fully Covid-19 compliant.
We hope you will work with us through this though period and we will come out stronger the other side.
- Swim times must be pre booked by telephoning the Leisure Club directly on 045 989990
- Places will be limited and slots restricted to 60 minutes per person
• You do not need to reactivate your membership as we will do that for you.
• Upfront memberships will be credited with the time missed.
What to know about using the Club
• Members must arrive in appropriate Gym clothing and leave as soon as their allocated time is finished.
• Members must bring their own Bath/Hand Towel.
• Members must bring their own water.
• Social distancing must be adhered to at all times.
• Members must clean and sanitize all equipment after use.
• Sanitizing sprays and blue roll will be allocated for Member usage.
• You must bring your membership card to check in.
• Members only permitted to use the Club during this time.
Changing Rooms & Toilets
• Changing Rooms will be available to Swimming Pool users for changing and drying only.
• No showers in operation until further notice.
• One toilet will be available for Member usage and this will be the toilet in Family Changing area.
• This toilet is Gender Neutral.
• No hairdryers or hand dryers will be in use until further notice
• For the moment there will be no Fitness Classes