In what has been a strange few months for all of us, we are finally getting back to some normality. We are delighted to announce we will be reopening our Club from Wednesday 1st of July 2020. There will be a few changes in line with Government guidelines as we return to our ‘new normal’.
Our Reception, Gym, Pool and Changing areas will be frequently cleaned and sanitized. All our staff have completed their Covid-19 Training Course and are certified. We are fully Covid-19 compliant.
We hope you will work with us through this though period and we will come out stronger the other side.
I have outlined some new changes below to make for an easy return.
Leisure Club Manager
• Our Opening Hours will be 8am to 8pm - Monday to Sunday until July 13th. We will then return to our normal operating hours.
• Places will be limited and slots restricted to 45 minutes per person until we return to full operating hours. In which slots will be then be 60 minutes per person.
• You do not need to reactivate your membership as we will do that for you.
• Direct Debits will come out on July 3rd at just 50% of your usual rate. Full rate will return from August 1st.
• Upfront memberships will be credited with the time missed. Starting from July 1st 2020.
What to know about using the Club
• Members must arrive in appropriate Gym clothing and leave as soon as their allocated time is finished.
• Members must bring their own Bath/Hand Towel.
• Members must bring their own water.
• Social distancing must be adhered to at all times.
• Members must clean and sanitize all equipment after use.
• Sanitizing sprays and blue roll will be allocated for Member usage.
• You must bring your membership card to check in.
• Members only permitted to use the Club during this time.
• Changing Rooms will be available to Swimming Pool users for changing and drying only.
• No showers in operation until further notice.
• One toilet will be available for Member usage and this will be the toilet in Family Changing area.
• This toilet is Gender Neutral.
• No hairdryers or hand dryers will be in use until further notice.
• Swim Terms will resume in September. Any monies prepaid will be transferred to September term.
• For the moment there will be no Fitness Classes.